Friday, June 5, 2009

This Week's Track 9: Eisley - Just Like We Do

What's up with these bands made up of family members? They talk like Eisley's something new. I can assure you they are not. There were Hanson and The Jackson 5.

And of course before even all this, I started a band with my grandpa Foo Keng. Bless his soul. He liked to look up girls' skirts and whistle at them as they walked by. Actually, I don't remember him ever playing any instrument, except his own. What the hell kind of band did we have I wonder? Hey wait a minute, was it a band or was it just us hanging out at a strip club? Yes, yes it was a band. We were called the Coo Coo Ciaos.

It's French.

Eisley - Just Like We Do (from Room Noises)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, This is Velvette Vendetta
All the vendetta are so excited to the baybeats!!!

Hope to meet u up.. when we arrived!!

 
Web Analytics