Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Green Day: Jan 14, 2010 at Singapore Indoor Stadium

Listening to Green Day's music always takes me back to this one specific hour in my life.

In that hour, I woke up, brushed my teeth, had grilled pork knuckles for breakfast (the only brekkie for me), flew to school, beat up the school bully 56 times in an hour, whisked the best looking girl in school for some smooch-a-rama at the nearest 7-Eleven, came back home on a high, got kicked in the nuts by my dad for being late, as a result I crapped my pants, I cried running into my room, I decided to be a super villain with my super powers, I walked out to tell my dad, he kicked me in the nuts again, my voice was permanently changed - the end.

I can't quite decide if I like Green Day or not.

Green Day - She (from Dookie)

1 comment:

Austin dermatologist said...

This is an inspirational and fantastic writing for other writers and artists to follow this website provides such valuable information.

 
Web Analytics