Friday, October 2, 2009

Trivium to blow Indonesia away in Feb 2010

These metal jocks seem to love Asia a lot. It's either that or they've not been getting much loving in their part of the world (check out the guy on the far left, do you think he would be welcomed at some swanky French cafe? I don't think so sister).

Anyways it would seem we love them too otherwise why would they always end up here. Me, I'm a metal fan myself. Love the noise and the clank of steel. Why? Cause I grew up in a steel mill. You know, big noisy factory? What? Music you say? What the hell is that? It's metal right? Yeah, that's what I mean. Metal from a steel mill.

Details:

Date: 11th February 2010 (Thursday)
Venue: Tennis Indoor Senayan, Jakarta

More info
here

Trivium - Ignition (from The Crusade)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics