Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Piratte Scoopmour 2: Dashboard Confessional in Malaysia

Tipster extraordinaire Piratte has provided us with another scoopmour: Dashboard Confessional in Malaysia. Buy hanky shares now.

So anyways, back to what I was talking about earlier. I really think it's important that you understand the difference between a rumour and a scoopmour. You see, last time my momma told me Barney was big, purple and friendly. Instantly I recognised that as a rumour, and mummy was a kidder. Then on the day I graduated, Uncle Wally told me a Double Whopper with Cheese was healthier than a cup of carrots. I knew straight away that was a scoopmour, and Uncle Wally was smarter than Sherlock. So you see? All it takes is time. Just gotta be more mature, y'know? Yeah. you'll get it one day when you grow up. Remember me when you do. Ok, back to flossing. Whoops, dropped it, let me just bend down and...Wha... watch out for what wall? *BASHHHH* What are you on about? Sheesh.

Dashboard Confessional - Stolen (from Dusk and Summer)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics