Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mercury Rev to play one hour set for Coldplay's S'pore show

You need not worry for me, padre. The Great Monkey God of Rauflafla told me yesterday that he alone knows all the answers to life. All I need to do is to bring him 14,000 pink panthers, 370 blue lagoons and 2 guavas, and he will explain to me the full meaning and reason behind why those who bought tickets to Coldplay's sold out Singapore concert will be treated to a one-hour opening set by Mercury Rev.

So yes, worry not, oh worrywart. When I return from Rauflafla, all shall be made known. What's that? Oh, you want to know why Knight Rider is worse than Lipstick Jungle. Ok, I'll ask the Great Monkey God about that too. Anything else? Ah of course. I'll make sure to ask why he has three balls. Good questions you got there. You should write a book. Call it Eh?.

Mercury Rev - Nocturne For Norwood (from Strange Attractor)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man!!! I bloody loathes SG for getting all the brilliant gigs. Nevermind Coldplay, it's MERCURY REV!!! Argh.. this sucks bollocks :'(

 
Web Analytics