Monday, January 10, 2011

Look what I found in the bargain bin


Tori Amos
Under The Pink
(Atlantic)

Price: RM9

I would like to counter Tori's advice and say that if you want to be a real man this year, you shouldn't get under the pink. but get under the blue and black. I'm telling you, every real man this world should endeavour to colour his whole life blue and black. Look at me: my grenades are blue and black. My venus flytrap garden is blue and black. Even my Backstreet Boys wallpaper is blue and bla... whoa, did I say wallpaper? Oh. Err yes, pink. So sissy.

Tori Amos - Pretty Good Year (from Under the Pink)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes Sac Pas Cher Marque
Le Kelly Hermes
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom DressesQuinceanera Dresses
Discount Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom Dresses

fashion shopping online said...

Dolce Gabbana is the expression of a dream: a unique design and a high level of luxury clothing brand known as cuts. Making Dolce Gabbana gain strength over the years, but always maintain their own standards. With the unique style and non-traditional luxury expression, the season will be very innovation of the Mediterranean and strong brand combination.

Bryann mcgrew said...

hi and thanks for the actual blog post i have recently been searching regarding this specific advice on-line for sum hours these days as a result thanks

Bryann mcgrew said...

I am lucky that I found this web blog, precisely the right information that I was searching for!

Dubai Audit

Marta said...

I am glad to be one of many visitants on this outstanding website (:, thanks for posting.
company formation dubai

 
Web Analytics