Monday, January 17, 2011

Look what I found in the bargain bin

Various Artists
Empire Records soundtrack
(A&M)

Price: RM9

Oh, the pleasures of reliving those lost days vicariously through a bargain bin. As I rummaged through this particular bargain bin, countless items brought back all those memories from my youth: fragments of pigeon intestines, worn out nunchucks wwrapped in barb wire, Autobots and GI Joes glued together and making out, a bloody fan blade, and strands of Mr Ricardo's chest hair. And yes, this soundtrack. I miss those days. Oh Hi, Mr Ricardo! Long time no see! My, you've lost weight. Neat! Ooo, nice chest hair...

The Innocence Mission - Bright As Yellow (from Empire Records Soundtrack)

4 comments:

jhon said...

Thanks for the information. I will have to look into them for my own needs and check out your blog.
Dubai auditor

handrew said...

I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great posts .
dubai offshore companies

jones said...

Thanks for the post. I really enjoyed reading it and I was very interested in what you have to say!
custom written papers

jackson said...

This is a fantastic article. Thanks for bothering to detail all of this out for us. It really is a great guide!
Academic Writing Service

 
Web Analytics