Friday, August 14, 2009

Emowa ... errr ... Soundwave Festival 2010

I used to be an emo kid.

What that entails is that I would sit around and cry when someone snatched my ice cream in school and routinely wet my bed when I have dreams. What most people don't know is that I wet my bed because they were dreams of Rachel (yeah I was in love with her then too, before she became famous and before I've seen her, because I am well ... a prophet). Wet dreams ha ha, get it? Wet ... never mind.

Here's the emo-tastic (old and new) lineup of the fest:

Faith No More, Jane's Addiction, My Chemical Romance, AFI, Paramore, Him, Alexisonfire, Taking Back Sunday, Trivium, Sunny Day Real Estate, Eagles of Death Metal, The Get Up Kids, Reel Big Fish, Meshuggah, All Time Low, A Day To Remember, It Dies Today, Escape The Fate, Clutch, Anti Flag, Isis, Gallows, A Wilhelm Scream, Theweakerthans, Emarosa, Anvil, The Devil Wears Prada, Comeback Kid, The Almost, Dance Gavin Dance, Four Year Strong, You Me At Six, White Chapel, The Aquabats, Rolo Tomassi, Baroness, RX Bandits, Maximum The Hormone, The Creepshow

Sunny Day Real Estate - The Ocean (from The Rising Tide)
The Get Up Kids - Don't Hate Me (from Four Minute Mile)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics