Monday, August 17, 2009

This Week's Track 9: Counting Crows - Speedway

We've always talked about why track 9s have a raw deal because they are usually sucky so as such they are placed somewhere that's the equivalent to Uma, Arizona and (not) my butthole on an album track list.

But this one's different. This one's actually quite good.

Why? Because this one's fast. Why fast is good? Because being fast is better than being slow. Yup, it's that simple. Life is simple. And yes, it's also 'fast' because it has the word 'speed' in its title. And someone long ago once told me, everything's in the name. Which is why I have just renamed myself Shagedelically Beautiful Man of the Photon Cannon. In case you're wondering, my last name is now 'Cannon'.

Counting Crows - Speedway (from This Desert Life)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics