Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WC 2010: What if South Korea were a band?

If South Korea were a band, they would be the Red Sparowes.

At this point, I would like to give a shout out to my own pet bird. Because unlike the aforementioned team, band and bird, my pet bird is a quiet, docile creature that has mastered the art of sitting still, and waiting at my feet. She's really shy actually. Sweetest thing on earth. C'mere, Cushy Wush. Just smile for all our readers this once, okay? Then you can go back to what you were doing. Goooood girl... Okay, one, two, three... smile!
Awwww, that's like the sweetest smile! My lovely Wushysmooshy. Yes, go back to your cage, you flutterball. And while you ar... huh? What? What do you mean that's not a bird? Oh gawsh, I think you've got a nasty case of conjunctivitis there. Any doilee can see that Cushy Wush is as birdy as any bird can be.

Oh you dunce. Fine, lemme prove it. Wushkins, c'mere. I got some bird food on my palm... yes, yes, thaaaat's my girl... teehee, your tongue really tickles. You see dunce, would any other animal so quaintly munch on grains from my hand? Oh Wushymoochachi, you at it all! Sweetie pookie. Oh my, you found such a realistic-looking human body part there! Looks like a hand! Smaaaart girl! Come, lemme pet you. Oh whoops, am I dripping this red gooey liquid all over your face? Sorry, sorry, Lemme just wipe it off with a... Hmmm, my hand looks pretty stumpy these days. My OoshCush, you do like that red gooey liquid, aye? Smaaart girl. Here you go, more bird food on my other hand... Mmmmm, ticklish.

Red Sparowes - Giving Birth to Imagined Saviors (from The Fear Is Excruciating, but Therein Lies the Answer)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics