Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Look what I found in the bargain bin

Spiritualized
Pure Phase
(Dedicated)

Price: RM12 (after 70% discount)

I love sales. Yeah, especially those 20-foot ones that you can raise up when the breeze is blowing southwest at a speed of 12 knots, and your first mate signals for the crew to shift to starboard tack and mosey the catamaran windward and...

Huh? Wha...? Ohhhhh, I'm sorry. Yeah, you're right. My bad. I get mixed up with words sometimes. My vocab ain't that massive, sorry. In fact it's not even remotely mastodonic. It's hardly Brobdingnagian. It's so picayune, I'm quite discombobulated to even talk about it. Shame on me.

So where was I? Oh yes. Tower Records has some great sails this month. I'm talking up to 70% sails. Which is where a fully floatin' gem like this was scooped up from. Long live sails.

Spiritualized - Let It Flow (from Pure Phase) [BUY]

No comments:

 
Web Analytics