Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pantsy's Top 8 Albums of 2008 in Order of My Pants

My name is Pantsy. In 2008 I liked these eight albums best. And these eight pants.

Red and white checkered shorts










Frightened Rabbit - The Midnight Organ Fight [BUY]

I've owned these pair of shorts since I was 15. They totally rock. But wait, you say. I thought this was a list of your favourite pants? Silly girl. You need a fashionista extraordinaire. Like me.
Frightened Rabbit - Poke

Brown multi-pocketed khakis









Sore - Ports of Lima

The best part about these darls is that you can unzip it at the knee, thus transforming it into shorts. What do you mean, why? How else do you expect me to pee? Silly willy.
Sore - In 1997 the Bullet Was Shy

The other brown, multi-pocketed khakis










Brian Culbertson - Bringing Back The Funk [BUY]

This one has got a ton of pockets. No seriously, it's like a whole ton. What, you mean your pants don't give you a work out? No wonder you need to cover your legs. Unlike me.
Brian Culbertson - Funkin' Like My Fathers

Brown khakis










Longwave - Secrets Are Sinister [BUY]

You know, I don't like brown at all. And I don't like khakis too. How you can even remotely conclude that I like either one is so beyond me. You're so judgmental. Go away.
Longwave - Life Is Wrong

Black straight-cut pants










Titus Andronicus - The Airing of Grievances [BUY]

They say that the best part about black pants is their neutrality. They obviously haven't met my pair. He can't help peeing on that Obama poster in the mall. Neutral my shorts.
Titus Andronicus - My Time Outside The Womb

Blue jeans










Coldplay - Viva La Vida [BUY]

Apparently everyone's got these. Which is really annoying you know, because I'm totally desparate to be special. So desperate, I think I'll rename my pants Levis. No one's gonna think of that.
Coldplay - Life in Technicolor

Black trackpants










Q-Tip - The Renaissance [BUY]

I stayed up 15 straight nights to come up with these 92 algorithms that helped me decipher why they call these things trackpants. Let me share them with you. The first algorithm involves a combinatizzzzzzz...
Q-Tip - Manwomanboggie

My underwear










Mates Of State - Re-Arrange Us [BUY]

What's the matter? Oh, of course. You think the stuff you're wearing inside those pants is called underwear. No wonder you had a shite year.
Mates Of State - Help Help

No comments:

 
Web Analytics