Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Non-Smelly Ones at Sunfart 2009: Hujan

Okay because I'm about as lazy as Genusfrog. (Well he is lazier of course. He crapped in his pants today because he was too lazy to walk to the toilet), I've decided that this is going to be the last Sunfart post. Only cause there is not much else to say other than there were hot chicks in bikinis, smelly bald guys in shorts and an ultra fat Korn at the end.

'Hujan' means 'rain' in Bahasa, and apparently the band's supporters are called 'Raingers', which is about as brilliant a pun as I've ever seen. As such I have decided to name the followers of my band The Tracys, 'DICK Tracys'. I have no idea why 'dick' is in caps but it just seems more powerful that way. Stronger.

Hujan - Ah Moi Chantek (from 1, 2, 3, Go?)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics