Friday, July 3, 2009

Music Terminals Festival 2009: Citizens of Ice Cream and Nao to share stage with Placebo, Tricky and Radio Dept

Ah it's nice to see how some things grow. Like how one moment two obscure Malaysian bands are playing dingy drink holes in Cheras and next thing you know they're sharing the stage with the likes of Placebo, Tricky, Radio Dept, Frente!, Chicks On Speed and more in some Taipei music festival.

Like how I once bought a pet turtle, fed it some pork ribs, gave it some tender loving care and attention and I looked at my backyard the other day and it's become like this:

Shit. What am I going to tell my dad now?

More info here (on the fest, not the turtle)

Placebo - This Picture (from Sleeping With Ghosts)
Citizens of Ice Cream - Last Emperor (from The End EP)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics