Friday, November 20, 2009

Look what I found in the bargain bin but did not buy

Skye
Mind How You Go
(Atlantic)

Price: RM9.90

My mom always told me I should never judge a book by its cover, which is strange because I never read. See, I spent most of my developing years trying to speak Romulan to my dog (she just about had it, just needed that additional slur on the tongue). Anyways, about 20 years later, I understood what she meant. So while I would like to take momma's advice, the CD above did make it difficult.

Yes, I have taken mom's advice, as such these days, I always insist on a strip search before I go out on a date with a girl. I mean, she might look like Panthro and all on the outside but hey, you never know on the inside. Strangely, I've gotten quite a few slaps for it, even though I specified why (including the Panthro bit). Must've been the way I asked.

Skye - No Other (from Mind How You Go)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics