Friday, November 19, 2010

IRON MAIDEN IN SINGAPORE (AND POSSIBLY MALAYSIA) - FEB 2011

Update: We've caught news from Ally our pet alligator that Iron Maiden may be heading this way as well. If this news turns out to be true, I plan to run naked around Bintang Walk on Feb 14 to remind everyone just what love is all about.

There is no better way to celebrate the conclusion of Chinese New Year than at an Iron Maiden concert. Why? Because in the midst of stuffing yourself silly, watching a Jackie Chan movie and OD-ing on peanuts, there's nothing like an iron maiden to bring you back down to earth. My dad used to remind me about how I should learn to wash dishes better by putting me into an iron maiden. It's quite nice. A little ticklish at times. Although one time, I think I lost an arm, and another time, I had my whole face ripped off. But hey, I'm still around and kicking. Oh wait, looks like I lost a leg too.

Iron Maiden - Heaven Can Wait (from Somewhere in Time)

Details

When: 15th February 2011

Where: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Tickets: $178, $148, $128 and $98. Sistic booking fee applies.

Pre‐Sale tickets for Iron Maiden Fan Club Members go on sale on Monday, November 8, 2010.

Public sales open the following day on Tuesday, November 9, 2010. To purchase tickets call Sistic at (+65) 6348‐5555 or book online at www.sistic.com.sg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UP THE IRONS!!!!!!! From Singapore!! make it the talking point!!! MAIDEN MAIDEN MAIDEN!!!!!

 
Web Analytics