Friday, November 19, 2010

The Whitest Boy Alive: Live in Malaysia in Q1 2011?

Hey we've been doing pretty well with our rumors in recent times. So I guess it's time to give our lovely papparazzi a big bonus. I know, I know, we've not quite revealed who it is but we can assure you, it knows what it's talking about.

Why 'it'? Oh ha ha ha, you thought our clairvoyant rumor monger is a person? No no, it's our pet alligator Ally. Yeah, she can be a little cranky at times but we figure with this new piece of news, she deserves to be fed our neighbour ...

What was that? Damn it I am trying to write a post here. What did you say? He's screaming? Well of course he would, he's being eaten. Okay okay, I'll come by with a baseball bat.

Yeesh ... do I have to do everything?

The Whitest Boy Alive - Figures (from Dreams)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics