Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Look what I found in the bargain bin

Echo and the Bunnymen
Ocean Rain
(Korova)

Price: S$5.90

Ah don't you just love the days when album covers used to be so literal? Like when you name an album Ocean Rain, the natural thing to do is to dump all your band members on your boat and make like you sailing for Gondor. And let's not forget the excessive blue, because if it is one thing they teach you on kindergarten, it's that water is blue in color.

I heard the trend's in again, so as such I have decided to title my next three albums Barbecue Pork Ribs, Scarlett Naked and Jessica Butt Naked. You know, cause I think ahead. Yeah, that analytical mind thing *points at zipper*.

Echo and the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon (from Ocean Rain)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics