Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Ataris Live in Indonesia for LA Lights Indiefest 09: 10th October

Update: Turns out, they will be here for a festival that will also feature amongst others, Lenka and Raygun. More info here.

I've always thought The Ataris had a cool name. Why? It's hard to say, but I think after analyzing their name for about 120 years (my god, they are old, eh, so am I), I have concluded that it's probably because they are named after something old. Cause you know, old is gold.

As such I have started a band named The Sunnies. Named after my uncle Sunny who farts through his nose and chases after schoolgirls with his lawnmower. Bless his soul. He had a good heart.

Updated info:

Date: Saturday, 10 October 2009
Time: 2.30pm
Venue: Tennis Indoor Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia
Tickets: Early bird special, until 3 Oct: IDR100,000 (festival), IDR150,000 (first class) & IDR200,000 (VIP); after 3 Oct: IDR150,000 (festival), IDR200,000 (first class) & IDR250,000 (VIP)

The Ataris - The Hero Dies In This One (from So Long, Astoria)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics