Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Look what I found in the bargain bin

The Cooper Temple Clause
Kick Up the Fire, and Let the Flames Break Loose
(Morning)

Price: RM4.95

Hey so I bought the Belly CD, happy as a bee, ready to pee, to eat dinner with gee and watch footie when I realized the bargain bin offer was a 'Buy 1 free 1 offer'. So it's RM9.90 for 2 CDs. Which if you have not quite done the math (I did the math 20 hours ago because I predicted that I would be bragging about it at this very moment), is more brilliant than brillant's older brother.

That's like having five Victoria's Secret models agree to bang you, only to find that under each of them lies a plate of barbecued and burned-to-a-crisp pork ribs.

The Cooper Temple Clause - Blind Pilots (from Kick Up the Fire, and Let the Flames Break Loose)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics