Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Big Day Out 2010: First announcement is out!

Big Day Out will always hold a special place in me, Genusfrog and Pantsy's hearts. Because on top of being our only experience at a popular world renown music festival, it was also the first time we realized that Pantsy's skin fries like a sunny side up in the Australian summer. Not to mention it was also the first time we discovered that Genusfrog is infatuated with a beer bottle named Matilda. And it was the first time I discovered my immunity against desert storms and my ability to fly short distances. Yeah I know, it's quite obvious who's the awesomest.

The line-up so far: Muse, Powderfinger, Lily Allen, Eskimo Joe, Groove Armada, Grinspoon, The Mars Volta, Lady Hawke, Dizzee Rascal, Karnivool, Peaches, The Temper Trap, Kasabian, Midnight Juggernauts, Rise Againts, Magic Dirt, Mastadon, Lisa Mitchell, The Horrors, Bluejuice, Calvin Harris, Kisschasy, The Decemberists, Tame Impala, Girl Talk.

Muse - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist (from Absolution)
The Decemberists - Yankee Bayonet (I Will Be Home Then) (from The Crane Wife)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics