Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stone Temple Pilots Live in Indonesia: March 13th

Have you ever wondered what a Stone Temple Pilot is? I have always been wondered what it is. I continue to ask myself throughout the early 2000s, till now. And then as I was preparing this post and looking at the picture above, it suddenly dawned upon me. It's someone who tries to dress up as a yellow Yogi Bear. Now it all makes sense.

Details:

Date: 13th March 2011 (Sunday)
Venue: Ex-Police Academy, Ancol, Indonesia
Tickets: More info soon

Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline (from Purple)

1 comment:

amo el cine said...

I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

 
Web Analytics