Thursday, December 9, 2010

This Week's Track 9 - Mendoza Line - Tiny Motions

This week's featured Track 9 is Tiny Motions by The Mendoza Line. Of course, Mendoza Line think they know a lot about tiny motions but not as much as me, no. Because every day, I go to the toilet after The Geek, and all I ever see are his tiny motions. Why, you may ask, does The Geek leave behind tiny motions? The answer is because he has a tiny buttcrack. And that, my friends, is what pretentious people like to call "logic".

Yes, I do love a good logic puzzle. Let's try another one: if you have five French maids in your house, what does that say about your house? What? That it's gets dirty quickly? Logically, it means that your house is actually my house. Wait...

Pardonnez-moi, Bijou, you missed a spot. Right here. Yes, merci, babie.

The Mendoza Line - Tiny Motions (from Fortune)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics