Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This Week's Track 9 - Black Tambourine - By Tomorrow

Some people thrive on having short deadlines. They go about telling each other "do this by tomorrow" or "do that by tomorrow". But not for me. I love taking my time to do trivial things. For example, one of my great achievements in life involves taking three months to open a bottle of milk. Every year or two, I have myself a nice sour bottle of milk and boy is it... what? What do you mean milk isn't supposed to taste sour? That's nonsense. Liquid? Man, I dunno what kind of milk you're eating but from the look of it, it sure doesn't have all that yummy congealed bits. Hahaaa, what a loser. Go buy yourself some proper milk and come back to me in three months.

Idiot.

Black Tambourine - By Tomorrow (from Complete Recordings)

8 comments:

vietcong said...

No wonder you smeeeeeell.

Unknown said...

Nice!! http://www.latinartjewelry.blogspot.com/

MSC Cruceros said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information specially the remaining section :) I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck

Arslan Raxx said...

I like Your Blog....

James Pereira said...

Hello,

U have a nice blog.

You are invited to visit my blog true-shapherd.blogspot.in

Feel free to leave your comments n suggestions.

God Bless.


James Pereira.

aqui said...

Exercise means more than stops and starts chasing a ball in the backyard. Sign up for my pet blog and let me know if you have questions or concerns regarding your pets. No matter how guilty a dog may seem to act after you find your favorite shoes destroyed, he is really just reacting to your anger without understanding why he is in trouble. Price comparison among the three brands is negligible, with pennies difference between them up or down at any given time. Puppies need to see you keeping them safe while developing confidence with big dogs, little dogs, medium dogs and different hair types and statures

este enlace said...

Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will send this information to him. Pretty sure he will have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

esta web said...

Thanks for your posting. One other thing is when you are selling your property by yourself, one of the difficulties you need to be alert to upfront is how to deal with property inspection records. As a FSBO owner, the key about successfully shifting your property and saving money about real estate agent income is knowledge. The more you understand, the smoother your sales effort is going to be. One area when this is particularly vital is assessments.

 
Web Analytics