Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Look what I found in the bargain bin

Various
Stubbs the Zombie Soundtrack
(Shout Factory)

What an ingenious idea! Get a bunch of hip and happening bands like The Raveonettes, Death Cab for Cutie and The Flaming Lips and get them to sing those lovely evergreen oldies. Brilliant.

As such I am readying a few projects in the pipeline of similar nature as well. The first one I have up is Morbid Angel Sings Dion. We got a killer version of 'I Love You' for that one. That will be followed up by Mogwai plays Il Divo. And if all goes well, then The Sex Pistols does Jay Chou. I expect to make a million in my first month, 20 hot babes in my second and a space shuttle by the third. Basically the world will be mine. Cause all you need to conquer the world is a space shuttle. That 'higher ground advantage' thing that they taught me in military school.

Death Cab for Cutie - Earth Angel (from Stubbs the Zombie Soundtrack) [BUY]

No comments:

 
Web Analytics