Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Stars Live in Singapore: Jan 7 2009, Esplanade

Okay, I don't like being beaten to something.

Like how I don't like being beaten to some juicy news about this delectable Montreal indie rock band by some other blogger. Not least since I am a fan.

Reminds me of a story when I was 8. Some cute Singaporean kid tried to beat me to a piece of cake in some kiddie party. So I decided that was not right, and proceeded to lay him thick into about 26 DDTs, suplexed him over the rocking chair and put him through a table with a piledriver. I capped it off by dumping his pram on top of him.

Needless to say, mom saw and proceeded to do all of the above on me, except she also dumped me into a spacecraft and launched me into space. There I was picked up by a marauding race of alien mercenaries who amongst other things, taught me to pick my nose using Sai blades.

Thanks ma, I've come a long way.

Stars - Calendar Girl (from Set Yourself on Fire) [BUY]

2 comments:

Fizzy Fizah said...

I HAVE to go for this!
*may not sleep well until tickets are in hand*

Reta said...

good news should be shared!

 
Web Analytics