Friday, June 8, 2007

Look what I found in the bargain bin

Electronic
Raise the Pressure
(Parlophone)

Price: S$4.95

Well this one's more than a couple of blocks away from Sumner and Marr's best work but it's a decent catch in a bargain bin.

Seemed like the marriage made in heaven when the feathery-voiced icon of New Order decided to hook up with the jingle jangle master of The Smiths. This particular set however has been accused of being overtly overcooked.

But alas it is a bit of an understatement. I mean this isn't anywhere near overcooked. You know what overcooked is? Overcooked is the time when I tried to cook a roast chicken but ended up with three chunks of stone. I am not sure what exactly happened but I am going with the magical alien theory. Yeah, the one where the slimy buggers traveled 100000000 light years just to turn the gas stove up and blink me to sleep. Absolute bastards, those.

Electronic - For You (from Raise the Pressure)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics