Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Look what I found in the bargain bin

The Velvet Underground and Nico
The Velvet Underground and Nico
(Verve)

Price: 390 Baht

This one's not so much as cheap, as it being available for any affordable price whatsoever in this region.

390 Baht works out to about RM39.00. While there are certainly many things you can do with RM39.00 that doesn't involve buying an album with a Warholian banana on the cover, this also happens to be one of those albums that if you don't own, you get docked IQ points for.

So I feel heck of a smart now. In fact, I feel so smart now, I could go into a mathematics competition and delude myself into thinking that just because I know the answer to 2+2, it qualifies me to kick everybody's ass there.

Take that ye calculator munchers.

The Velvet Underground and Nico - Femme Fatale (from The Velvet Underground and Nico)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics