Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This Week's Track 9 - Elvis by Kent

In an outtake from Pulp Fiction, John Travolta tells Uma Thurman that in this world, there are two kinds of people: Elvis people and Beatles people. An Elvis person can like the Beatles, and a Beatles person can like Elvis, but they always remain true to one. They proceed to Jack Rabbits Slim to do that dance. So I think they were both Elvis people.

As for me, I'm not an anyone person. Heck, I'm not even really a person. I'm actually a vapour-type creature that takes the form of a dashing young man whenever I feel like scoring hot females the old fashioned way. I mean, after 5000 years of being a lustful vaporic entity, it gets a bit boring scoring chicks by crawling into their midst unawares. Wait. What were we talking about again?

Oh Elvis. Right. Nice chap. Scored a few nice girls himself.

Kent - Elvis (track 9 from Isola)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics