Monday, June 9, 2008

Look what I found in the bargain bin (but didn't buy)

Redd Kross
Show World
(Universal)

Price: RM4.00

Yep I did not buy this even if it was a heck of a good deal. Why? Because I already own it.

It's a little like Megan Fox. I saw her at a lawn sale the other day. Was wondering if I should purchase her, since I already own her. Then decided I should because, you can't have too many Megan Foxes right? So I picked her up, went up to the counter, threw some cash on the counter and headed on my way. It's been two days now ... hey wait hold on, I thought I heard my name on the TV.

(5 mins later). Yeesh, apparently some guy also named The Geek is being wanted for kidnapping Megan Fox. Would ya believe that? People should just pay for things and not shoplift. My mama always told me that. And why would I need to steal a dang Megan Fox anyways seeing as I already own one. And sure some people have been calling me a lunatic for taking a plastic doll out on a date but they don't know the half of it. Namely that half that says I got her on the cheap at Toys R Us. And anything that is cheap just automatically rocks. Yeehaw.

Redd Kross - Secret Life (from Show World) [BUY]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw these guys play in Toronto yesterday. I only knew the name, so I had no expectations–and they blew the roof off the place.

 
Web Analytics