Thursday, October 4, 2007

B-Side of the Week - Wine In The Afternoon

Franz Ferdinand
Wine In The Afternoon (from the Eleanor, Put Your Boots On single)
(Domino)

Every evening, I have a fat, juicy steak, rare. When I sink my teeth into it, I like the taste of warm blood on my tongue.

Every night, I have fifteen sticks of satay, spread evenly between lamb, beef, venison, duck and perut tembusu. I line the empty sticks up like dead bodies.

Every midnight, I have a maggi mee kari, and i crack an egg into it, stirring lightly so that some of it gets mixed into the soup but the rest of it gets cooked.

Every morning, I have german ham with bread, cherry tomatoes, slices of pear and a hot cup of english breakfast tea. It makes me believe that I will eat well for the rest of the day.

And every afternoon, I have wine. How bloody boring.

Franz Ferdinand - Wine In The Afternoon

No comments:

 
Web Analytics