Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fad of the Land: Mixwit

I know why mixtapes are back in fashion. Because they go well with jockstraps, which are also back in fashion.

Huh? What do you mean, mixtapes aren't supposed to be worn? You mean dangling a cassette from the corner of my underwear isn't the way? Then why the heck does anyone say "back in fashion"? Figure of speech, you say? How the heck am I supposed to know that? What, you mean "figure of speech" isn't really a figure? Then how do you explain the 12 inch plastic model I just ordered yesterday from ToysforTwits.com, which promised that if I bought five models, I'd get the queen of the land of Speech?

My gosh, I'm stumped. Such a complicated world.

Link: www.mixwit.com

Spoon - Advance Cassette (from A Series Of Sneaks) [BUY]

No comments:

 
Web Analytics