Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In the papers today...

WWE is well into the first month of its inaugural WWE Kids magazine, and apparently, feedback has been positive. The issue includes health tips, geography lessons and esteem building. And if you fold the back pages together, there's a hidden diagram on performing the definitive DDT.
This story reminds me of: Liars - Let's Not Wrestle Mt. Heart Attack (from Drum's Not Dead) [BUY]

The US TV season enters into its final weeks, with various series already beginning to hurtle towards their end. So far, biggies like The Office, One Tree Hill and How I Met Your Mother have wrapped up. You know, one day my grandma will be right about me watching too much TV. I'm so happy that day ain't today.
This story reminds me of: The Karl Maka - Season Finale (The Karl Maka Remix) (from While There's Time EP)

Former Malaysian Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has quit his political party UMNO. He cites unresolvable disagreements with current party president and Malaysian Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi as the reason for him quitting. No word on whether his anti-aging cream sponsorship deal will be next to go, given their obvious incompetence as well.
This story reminds me of: Hey Mercedes - Quit (from Evernight Fire Works) [BUY]

No comments:

 
Web Analytics