Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This Week's Track 9 - Chick Lit by We Are Scientists

One time this chick lit a match and it burned all my books. And this other chick lit the gas stove and caused an explosion my kitchen. I remember when a chick lit some freshly cut grass and that razed down all of my dad's palm trees. And another chick lit a candle for peace, but that ended up burning down our garage. When I grew up, I met this stunning girl and this chick lit a cigarette which sent my car into flames. Then I grew up sommore and I met an even more stunning girl and that chick lit something inside me and then left me feeling like charcoal.

So when I tell you that I absolutely dispicably hate chick lit, you better damn believe it.

We Are Scientists - Chick Lit (track 9 from Brain Thrust Mastery) [BUY]

No comments:

 
Web Analytics