Friday, December 21, 2007

Mosaic Calendar Released

Mosaic has just released its official calendar and I am glad to announce folks, that Broken Social Scene has been penned in for a performance on March 9th.

Yeah, yeah I heard about the commotion when it wasn't confirmed. Mass looting on the streets, green aliens flooding shopping malls asking for a cool-aid drink called 'Gomaguinga' and me stepping out of my house to grab my paper.

What did you say? What has me stepping out of my house got anything to do with Broken Social Scene? What Broken Social Scene? I tend to forget everything else when I am talking about myself. It's called focus. I learned it in ninja school.

To take a look at the full calendar, click here.

Broken Social Scene - 7/4 Shoreline (from Broken Social Scene)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics