Wednesday, January 2, 2008

This Week's Track 9 - I Hear The Seduction Of New Liberalistic Pleasures On Your CD by The Death Of Anna Karina

When I was a kid, I dreamt one night that my neighbour's dog, Bronco, died. When I woke up the next morning, guess what? Bronco was dead.

Later that night, I dreamt that my postman died. When I woke up the next morning, there was commotion at my front door. The postman was dead.

On the third night, I decided that I would use my great power to my benefit. If I could dream of someone dying, I could actually get rid of them. So I shut my eyes really tight and thought of my Math teacher dying. She would die by explosion, after marking too many books.

That night, when I fell asleep, I dreamt of her. She wasn't dead. In my dream, it was my term exams and I had totally forgotten to prepare for it.

When I woke up, it was Saturday. And I watched cartoons all morning.

The Death Of Anna Karina - I Hear The Seduction Of New Liberalistic Pleasures On Your CD

No comments:

 
Web Analytics