Thursday, January 3, 2008

Who's Who at Big Day Out 2008: Brand New

I used to have a brand new camera about four years ago.

It was a Nikon, semi-automatic rifle ... oh I mean semi-automatic camera. Apologies, my mind often drifts to coolness. Must be some habit I picked up during Photon Cannon 102 in Kick Ass University.

Anyways, I had this camera. I only used it like three times and someone stole it through my window. It still baffles me how they did it seeing as I purposely placed it at the other end of the room.

Did I turn to violence for justice? No, I just sat and prayed. Yes, I can be quite spiritual. I've been dedicating at least 10-minutes of my daily prayer time to praying about this issue? What have I been praying? I've been praying that whoever who took the camera, piss razors until they drop dead. I am not quite sure if my prayers have been answered.

Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria ... Glory Fades (from Deja Entendu)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics