Friday, July 13, 2007

Frank err ... SINGfest

Ladies and gentlemen I bring you - Franken-Fest.

It's like any other fest except that its not like any other fest. It's a music fest where artistes that usually won't even waste time nuking each other's house, share stage and sing Kumbaya like its Vietnam all over again. I went to one and I nearly puked my bunghole out because some of the bands were just so bad. I mean, one idiot thought he was Jean-Claude Van Damme or something with his stupid shades and leather jacket. Another band kept talking about the time he shagged Madonna and how that was the best moment from his sad-ass career. It was seriously so bad.

Oh wait a minute, shit. This is SINGfest. Must've made a mistake. I could've sworn it was the same damn festival I went to.

Detail
Date: 8th and 9th August
Venue: Fort Canning Park
Time: Wed, 5:00PM - 11:00PM and Thu, 1:00PM - 11:00PM

Artist Lineup

8th August

The Stranglers
Cyndi Lauper
Pet Shop Boys
Sugar Ray
Sasha Bach Band
Shaggy

9th August

Gym Class Heroes
Avenged SevenFold
Hinder
MXPX
The Academy Is
The Noisettes
Crowned King
Cobra Starship
One Buck Short
Great Spy Experiment

Tickets are on sale now. Go here for more details.

The Academy Is - Season (from Almost Here)
Pet Shop Boys - Liberation (from Very)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics