Thursday, April 10, 2008

B-Side Of The Week - The Age Of The Jellyfish

Jacuzzi Boys
The Age Of The Jellyfish (from the Ghost Ghost single)
(Florida's Dying)

Sure, Jacuzzi Boys might be one of the ugliest looking, fashionably vomit-inducing outfits out there. But I'll tell you something. I was out fishing one day and I caught a fish that was about 7 feet long. When I cooked it, it was the best tasting fish I ever set my tongue to.

A week later, I went fishing again and I caught a crab that weighed in 32 lbs. After an epic battle, I slew it and cooked it. And it was the best tasting crab I ever had.

Two days later, excited about my sudden burst of luck, I went to the same spot and cast my line into the same coordinate in the same lake. That day, I caught the biggest damn truck-sized jellyfish I had ever seen in my life. I murdered the evil thing and ate it. And it was the best jellyfish I had ever eaten.

Now if you're still wondering if I'm ever gonna link my fishing exploits to the fact that Jacuzzi Boys look butt ugly on stage, you really haven't been reading this blog long enough.

Jacuzzi Boys - The Age Of The Jellyfish

No comments:

 
Web Analytics