Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh my dear bug-looking alien race ... Sigur Rós Live in Singapore in August?

With the luck this region has been having lately, it had to happen sooner or later. I mean, I am a firm believer in the concept that seriously, good things come to those who wait. I mean we've had a run of mediocre substitutes and pretenders but hey, we've finally stumbled upon the real deal and it feels darn good.

What? No, no I am not talking about Sigur Rós. What did you say? Them playing in Esplanade in August? What on earth's name are you talking about? What the heck is a Sigur Rós anyway? Some Hokkien dish? I was actually talking about Wendy's finally opening a chain here after over 20 years of being away.

Ah ... the life.

Sigur Rós - Olsen Olsen (from Ágætis Byrjun)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics