Monday, April 28, 2008

This Week's Track 9 - Blue by Elastica

There are only five things you need to know about Elastica.

1. Their debut album is called Elastica.
2. Their scene is called New Wave of New Wave.
3. They've been signed to twice the number of labels as they have albums.
4. Basist Sheila Chipperfield's family runs a circus called The Chipperfield Circus Family.
5. Justine Frischmann is actually a man.

Yes. She is. The same way the three-headed wolf with crocodile skin that lives in my cellar is actually a three-headed wolf with crocodile skin. Just yesterday, I released it to run around the neighbourhood. Bloody mess it turned out to be. I had police knocking on my door asking me if I knew anything about a dead two-storied T-Rex. T-Rex? What's that, some brand of dog biscuits?

Elastica - Blue (track 9 from Elastica)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics