Monday, April 28, 2008

Look what I found in the bargain bin

Terrorvision
Regular Urban Survivors
(EMI)

Price: S$0.50

There are some things in our existence that are so cheap, that we often don't think about whether we really want it or not. Take this album by Bradford's famous one hit wonders, going for a measly S$o.50. I mean, sure, there's only probably three decent tracks on this. But what else can I do with S$o.50 anyways?

Like a couple of years back I bought myself a pet Tyrannosaurus Rex. What? No they are not extinct. I am having to chase one off my backyard all the time. Damn pests. Anyways, it was going for pretty cheap so I thought why not. It was pretty cute when it was five months old so I named it Cutie. But now that it's fully grown, I can't quite figure out what to do with it. Occasionally I let her lose to chase the neighbours around, which is still pretty damn fun and funny. I have no idea why they seem to afraid of it. Sure, Cutie is about two stories tall and occasionally eats a cousin or two, but hey, people have to look deeper. She's pretty harmless.

Terrorvision - Perseverance (from Regular Urban Survivors)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics