Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gig-gles: Crossborders featuring Tabasco

Tabasco couldn't be more appropriate for this month's edition of Crossborders.

That's it.

What, do I have to qualify everything I say? You know, that's what I hate about this world. I'm just so sick and tired of this whole expectation to have a reason for what I say, or otherwise not say it at all. So what if I like saying things off the top of my head, huh? Who are you to demand for an explanation anyways? Who, the Pope? The Prime Minister of Madagascar? The Prince of Slovakia? Huh? Huh?

Tabasco couldn't be more appropriate for this month's edition of Crossborders because these Thai whoop-punk lads seem fully capable of instigating scenes of rambunctious hysteria, and prove that their country's love for yellow isn't also meant to describe their crimson red attitude towards rock.

Happy? Oh, shut up.

Details:

Opening Acts: The Times, Matematik
Date: Thurs, 24 April 2008
Venue: Laundry Bar, The Curve, Petaling Jaya
Time: 9.30pm
Admission: Free

Tabasco - I Luv Vodka (from Newbie Party Compilation)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics